In any race, a runner prepares to run and win. They train, eat right, lift weights, study their competition, study their own performance: all in the effort to READY themselves for their mission to win. A runner SETs themselves up for success for the race by counting the cost, checking themselves against their mission (gut check), and verifying that they’re on the right path to achieve the mission. Then, the runner is ready to GO into the race, focused on the mission.
We are excited to have Wes Hanson and Geoff Dunn showing us what it takes to be READY for the mission of the church, be SET up for success on the road ahead, and to GO into our world (our personal lives and connections) for the cause of Christ. There's some awesome worship coming, great food, amazing games, and FUN! So, join us in October for Apple Cider Press 2019!
To complete mail-in registration:
1. Click on the link above to download the registration form.
2. Fill out the registration form with the needed details.
3. Send the registration form along with a check or money order (payable to Apple Cider Press) for the entry fee to Apple Cider Press Youth Rally, C/O King's Orchard Church of Christ, PO Box 1019, Wenatchee Wa 98807
To complete online registration:
1. Pay with the online cart listed above. (If you are paying for multiple items, be sure to add each to your cart, like multiple student registrations or multiple RV parking nights. The Paypal cart will open up a separate tab in your web browser. You'll need to switch between the rally site and the Paypal cart to add more items to the cart. )
2. After you have completed registration payment, you will need to download the registration form (see button above). You will need to fill this out, and send it in along with your payment receipt to be fully registered. Or bring both forms with you to the registration table when you arrive. This form is required since it is a medical release .
3. Everyone (including the staff) is required to complete a registration form.
If you have any questions on registration, or the event in general, please use the Contact link above to let us know!